Monday, March 9, 2009

Same Day Edit "A Blue Bird"

Our First Same Day Edit of 2009 couldn't have gone any better. Rancho Palos Verdes was the setting for Troy and Monica's wedding. It was a beautiful "Blue Bird" day. (That's Troy's definition of a sunny day with beautiful deep blue skies). It was actually forecast to rain last Saturday, but God parted the skies for this wonderful couple!! These guys are sooo in love.. You can check out their "Love story here". 

Their Ceremony was at the beautiful Neighborhood Church in Palos Verdes, California. We also had the privilege to shoot for our first time with Jose Zakany photography. We had a great time working together. Troy and Monica's reception was up on the hill at the Norris Pavilion. I have never seen this place look so nice. This website does it no justice at all!

Congrats Troy and Monica. I hope you guys are having an awesome honeymoon. Thanks for letting us be part of your Amazing Day!!!

Don't forget to click the little "full screen" icon below to watch this in High Definition.


Enjoy,
Brian Press


Same Day Edit ~ "A Blue Bird" from Impressive Creations on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That was amazing!!! I love the clarity... the music...the creativity...everything was so professional and classic! I almost cried and I wasn't even at the wedding! You have truly a special gift and I am so excited to work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That was amazing!!! I love the clarity... the music...the creativity...everything was so professional and classic! I almost cried and I wasn't even at the wedding! You have truly a special gift and I am so excited to work together!

    ReplyDelete